Danton Canada LLP
400-77 King St W
Toronto, ON M5K 0A1
Plan well. Live well. Leave an Organized Estate. This is the vision Blair has carried through her 20+ years as a trust and estate lawyer. Blair believes that comprehensive estate planning provides value to clients, their families and businesses, by helping to minimize risk as well as unnecessary cost and conflict. The result is peace of mind for everyone so attention can be focused on what matters most.
Blair’s trust and estate practice includes a wide range of advice and services related to:
· Wills (single, multiple, mutual)
· Trusts (inter vivos, testamentary, Henson, QDT, spousal/joint partner, alter ego, charitable, cottage and insurance)
· Estate and business succession planning
· Charitable gift planning and establishment of private foundations
· Powers of attorney for property and care
· Disability and advance care planning
· Probate and estate administration
· Trust and power of attorney administration
· Guardianship applications (adult and minors)
· Facilitation of multi-party estate and business succession planning meetings
· Multi-jurisdictional trust and estate matters
Blair was called to the Ontario Bar in 1997 and is currently a partner at the law firm of Danton Canada LLP. She is a member of the Halton and Toronto estate planning councils, the Canadian and Ontario Bar Associations, as well as the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Blair serves Halton Region, Toronto as well as Waterloo Region.